I’ve been thinking hard about what I want to write about for mental health awareness week. Many people are going to be discussing their journeys with their mental health and giving advice. This is not something I want to discuss right now and I am absolutely not qualified to give anyone advice. What I do know, however, is music.
I’ve put together a little playlist of songs that help me through the tough days. These songs cheer me up and get me fighting even when I don’t think I can make it out of bed.
This, my friends, is my battle playlist. Please, enjoy.
If you have a mental health condition or are just going through a really difficult time, these are some people you can contact:
- A trusted person in your life
- Samaritans – 116 123 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (under 19) – 0800 1111
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (men only) – 0800 58 58 58
- MindInfoOnline – 0300 123 3393